IONTech IT-750 Under Sink Alkaline Water Ionizer Review
If you have a thing with space, you do not have to alter or restrict your counter space with the IONTech IT-750 Under Sink Alkaline Water Ionizer, because this could be the ideal option for you. It is dense and it fits neatly underneath your sink and does not take up the space on your counter at all. Everything will be a lot better with this machine, because it is quick, hassle free, and installation will come easy.
The machine is equipped with a panel control that has 5 buttons and indicator lights that will make it easy for you to pick a function straight of the bat. It also has a sleek dual spout faucet that is not just flawless in build, but it was naturally designed for convenience and functionality as well.
You can make all your needed selections right through the faucet without having to reach down for the buttons at the bottom of the sink, because you can do everything through the faucet. Unless you feel the need to replace the ACF-1 water filter, you won’t need to touch the machine underneath your filter.
In this article, we will be discussing the importance of having this machine, and what benefits it has on your body for long term.
Let’s take a look at the features of this machine:
- It has an elegant, sleek and cultured dual spout – this machine has 2 spouts, one for alkaline water and another for acidic. The faucet will help clear up your counter for more space, and will certainly compliment the style of your kitchen. It also has a 5 button soft touch control panel and indicator lights that will make everything easy for a first time user.
- Efficient carbon fiber filter – the filter that can be found in this machine filters and purifies the water that comes out from your tap by taking out the toxins and the impurities in the tap water like chlorine, pesticides, chlorine odor, dirt, and other bad and harmful toxins that can be bad for your body.
- It has 5 titanium plates – this machine has powerful titanium plates coated with platinum that can be relied upon for better electrolysis and alkaline processing.
- It has safety settings – like other machines, this one comes with safety settings that will help prevent you from any accidents like consuming acidic water. This process is done by automatically reverting back to the daily drinking water each time you use it.
- It has a 10 second electrolysis chamber cleaning process – this machine has a 10 second chamber cleaning process, which occurs after you use it. This will help prolong the life of your alkaline machine and electrolysis cells, and will also ensure better performance.
- 2-minute cleaning cycle – you do not have to worry about cleaning your machine manually, because this feature does all the cleaning for you.
- Once the machine is due for maintenance, it will alert you when the machine exceeds 13 gallons of water. It is very simple to clean because there is a “clean” button. This will run the cleaning process for a full 2 minutes.
- Plus, the fun part of it is, it plays little tunes to indicate that the machine is cleaning itself, once the music stops, the cleaning cycle is officially over.
- The filter is easy to replace and hassle free – the filter found in the machine can be changed quickly once you encounter a problem. It has a quick-change filter, which makes replacement very easy all the time.
- The machine has a filter replacement indicator that alerts you when its time to replace the filter, on average this will be around every 6 months.
- It has 6 PH water levels – the PH levels in this machine range from 1 acidic level, 1 purified level, and 4 alkaline levels that are all different. This function will help you adjust and customize your drinking water, or at least further adjust the water PH to slight up or down. ]
- Includes all necessary parts for the installation such as hoses, clamps, wrench, tee connector, and other needed tools to make installation easy and hassle free.
- It has a PH adjustment function that will allow the user to customize their water the way they like it from weak to the strongest in alkaline water and acidic water.
- It has a free PH testing kit, which will make it easy for you to test the PH levels in your water, as well as help you get a more precise PH level out of the water.
- It has very convenient indicator lights, which help indicate what kind of water you dispense. Red is for acidic water, and blue is for alkaline.
- It will tell you when you need to replace the filters.
- It does not come with a user manual that will help you operate the machine.
Who is it for?
This machine fits best for those people who do not like to go through the hassle of having a cluttered counter, because you can conveniently place it underneath your sink. With the spout, you do not have to bend down to operate the machine because you can operate the machine through the waterspout that can be placed right beside your faucet.
This machine is definitely recommended to anyone who wants to get the most out of their drinking water, and at the same time have convenience. It is very easy to install and can be very easy to understand, especially if you are a first time user.
All the money you spend on this IONTech IT-750 Under Sink Alkaline Water Ionizer will definitely be worth it, because the health benefits you gain after you drink alkaline water will help you get more out of your health than you ever did before.